I sent the transaction, but it is not shown on the invoice. What should I do?
This could happen because of few reasons:
- You used a web wallet to make the payment, such as Blockchain.info.
- You made a withdrawal from an exchange such as Poloniex or Bitstamp.
- You used another 3rd party service to send the transaction.
If so, please allow some additional time for the payment to appear. Such services may delay your transactions, thus they might not appear on CoinGate invoices immediately.
In case the invoice has already expired and your transaction still has not appeared on the invoice, please contact our support here and let us know the following information:
- Which service you used to send the payment
- Your Bitcoin transaction ID (if known) and other details that you feel may be helpful
- CoinGate Order ID or the invoice URL
If you made the payment from an exchange or another 3rd party, please contact them and ask them to give you the Bitcoin transaction ID, as without it might not be possible for us to locate your payment.