Payments are not working properly. What might be the issue?
If you’re unable to create order / unable to send a request to CoinGate API, the most common issues are:
- API credentials used in the wrong environment.
- Wrong API credentials.
- Wrong API credentials signature, invalid order, etc.
- API requests are coming from a different IP address(es) than the IPs that were whitelisted when creating API credentials when creating.
- URL or another library used to communicate with the CoinGate API is working incorrectly, or is outdated.
- Your server cannot reach coingate.com.
If the Order status is not updated / CoinGate does not send Payment Callback (Payment Notification), the most common issues are:
- Your server is on a private network, for example localhost.
- Your website is disabled or in maintenance mode.
- Your server firewall, third-party security service (Cloudflare, Incapsula, etc.) or your application is blocking CoinGate IP address(es).